Paternity DNA Testing
Simple, accurate and affordable peace of mind is now available in the privacy and convenience of your own home. Our world class laboratories, industry leading technology and affordable pricing make Advance Screening the best choice available today. By choosing Advance Screenings in-home paternity testing, you avoid the social discomfort, impersonal nature, inconvenience, travel expense, and wait time it typically takes otherwise. Combined with our personalized service and unparalleled accuracy (we run every legal paternity test TWICE), you can’t go wrong with Advance Screening.
Immigration DNA Testing
DNA testing is often an important step to complete the immigration process for family members. It is required to prove a biological relationship between a petitioner and a beneficiary when evidence (e.g, birth certificate) is deemed insufficient or inconclusive by the U.S. Embassy or USCIS. Examples of DNA tests used for immigration purposes include paternity tests, maternity tests, grandparentage tests, and siblingship tests. Advance Screening is here to help:
- The petitioner appointment scheduled if they are located in the US.
- Advance Screening has the DNA collection kit shipped to the US Embassy / USCIS office in your home country.
- US Embassy / USCIS office collects the beneficiary’s DNA sample and ships the samples back.
- Once testing is complete, Advance Screening has the DNA testing results shipped directly to the requesting Immigration office.
Why Choose Advance Screening:
- No blood sample is needed. The DNA sample is collected with a quick, simple, and painless mouth swab.
- We work together with only the best labs.
- Your test will be expedited and you’ll get your results back in no time.
- All calls, participants, and results are held in strict confidence.
- You can be tested in the privacy of your own home without the social discomfort, impersonal nature, inconvenience, travel expense, and wait time it typically takes otherwise.
- Guaranteed accurate results. We run every legal paternity test TWICE.