How Does Mobile Drug Testing Work?
When you choose mobile drug testing for your organization, we come onsite to perform drug and/or alcohol tests & can screen as many staff members as you wish. By not having to send employees off-site for drug testing, you don’t lose valuable travel time, you don’t pay travel expenses, and you don’t pay overtime.
Whether you need to meet your DOT requirements, you’ve decided to establish a new substance abuse screening program, or you would like to improve an existing one, Advance Screening can help.
We provide the following options:
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Random Employee Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Post-Accident Testing
- Return-To-Duty Testing
- Follow-Up Testing
- DOT / Department of Transportation Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing (DOT Compliant)
- On-Site Specimen Collection
- Mobile Lab Collections
- Instant Drug Testing
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Oral Fluid Drug and/or Alcohol Testing
- Fingernail Drug Testing
- Steroid Testing
- Customized Drug Free Work Environment Policies
- Designated Employee Representative Drug-Free Work Environment Training
- Employee Drug-Free Work Environment Training
- 24/7 Mobile Drug Testing & Alcohol Testing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Specialists
Our professional, qualified collectors can administer drug/alcohol tests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our turnaround time is typically 24-48 hours. For privacy, our vehicles will remain unmarked, and our presence will remain discreet. Call today and ask about our mobile drug testing!
Will Becoming A Drug-Free Workplace Save Me Money On My Insurance Premiums?
If you implement a drug-free workplace program in accordance with the criteria set forth in s.440.102, Florida Statutes, you may be eligible for a 5 percent premium credit from your insurance carrier to your workers’ compensation insurance premium. In addition to the premium credit, having a Workers’ Compensation Drug-Free Workplace Program may make your workplace safer, resulting in fewer accidents, which may also reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
Reference: Section 440.101 & 440.102, Florida Statutes
If your employees are dispersed throughout the State or Country, don’t worry. Advance Screening has account agreements with the best labs in the nation, and access to thousands of qualified collection sites. Your employees can be tested nationwide under your Advance Screening account while maintaining competitive pricing & streamlining your documentation. We’ll do all the work setting up your accounts while ensuring the ease and efficiency you’re accustomed to with Advance Screening.
Our Qualifications & Certifications:
- Certified Professional Collector (CPC): Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) – DOT Compliant
- Certified Designated Employer Representative (C-DER)
- HHS Trained & Qualified; U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Certified FMCSA Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Testing:
- Certification Training Meets Requirements of DOT 49 CFR Part 382
- DOT Trained & Qualified for Department of Transportation Collections – Including:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- United States Coast Guard
- Member: Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association
- Membership Committee: Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association
- Recognized Supporter Donor of the Marijuana Education Outreach Fund
- Member: Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA)
Call Advance Screening Today for a Free Quote | Toll Free: 1-800-TEST-995 • Local: (813) 952-3026